Monday, March 17, 2008

dis obseshon is reachin bibikalist proptshuns, srsly!

K, K, I noes it. I is a bad.

But the LOLCat bible!!!!1

"An Ceiling Cat sayed, Beholdt, the Urfs, I has it, An I has not eated it." LolCat Genesis 1:29.

This is my favourite Pslam (yes, favorit salm, I has one), 121, in LolCat:

1 A song to goez big up. I lookz upz at da big hillsez, I can has halps?
2 Yes I can haz halps, from Ceiling Cat, doer of Ceiling and Urf
3 He not let ur paw slipz, he not sleepz
4 Protektor of All Kittehs no sleepies no dreamies
5 Ceiling Cat ur protektor, He is ur shadows from da windowsill, He is ur right paw
6 In day, sun no make u go bai, moon not make u go bai either
7 Ceiling Cat make u safez from badness, He protektz ur invisible self
8 Celing Cat protektz ur in and ur out, forevaz!

As a procrastinatory device it cannot be beaten.

Have a read and enjoy.

kthnxbai!

1 comment:

queeniefox said...

Annoyingly, they haven't done my favourite yet, so I shall have to go with no.51 instead.

1 HALP, CEILING CAT; u said u wood luv me 4evar, and ur nice n stuff so plz make my invisible errors moar invisible

2 OH NOES TEH BATH but its ok coz mah invisible erorrs be washin' away

3 I knows what i done, mah invisible errors r like mirorrcat. Y U FOLLOWIN ME.

4 I dun u bad... u seen me doin it and sos u kan hit me with teh noosepapar and tell me to stfu.

5 I was bad even when i was a kittan.

6 U been lookin at me sinse i was all rollin around wit my bruders and sistars, wtf? How u been teechin me der?

7 I can has harbl? Den i will be kleen. Oh noes bath

8 I can has cheezburger? Mah broked legs will be dancin'

9 Plz dont be watchin' me masturbate, ceiling cat; if u watch plz foget.

10 Plz bake me a cookie, Ceiling Cat, but do not eated it :-( I can have ninja skills plz?

11 Noes pleez dont throw me into teh cold! Outside is bad 4 kittehs.

12 Halp me be moar like Happycat. I will maked a cookie for U.

13 Den I tell dogz 2 B like U. And all kittehs will love U 2.

14 Doan let nobudy eat me plz Ceiling Cat. Den I will say YAY!

15 Ceiling Cat, I can has singing plz?

16 U would not like I bring you the bukket I stoled.

17 Ceiling Cat likes sad kitteh? Cheezburger not mine? OK, I sorreh.

18 Nice Ceiling Cat. ::: pat pat pat :::

19 Cheezburgers for everybudy!