Monday, February 19, 2007

My first...Valentines

I've never really done Valentines before, but it seemed a good excuse to spend a whole day with Dai so after many conversations about if, what and where, we both took a day off, (as it was a Wednesday, which we both have no official committments for) and I did nothing!
We had a massive lay in, lazed about and watched DVDs and ate toast. We both made cards because we're silly and gave each other chocolate, (although we both said no presents, we both turned up with chocolate).
In the evening Dai disappeared and made me a yummy meal; organic soup with bread to start, a main course of grilled peppers stuffed with corguettes and mushrooms, served with field mushrooms with ginger, and followed by vegan chocolate mousse and strawberries. Very impressive, Dai had done extensive research to find vegan recipes online. It was all delicious. I'm a lucky girl. We shouted at the Brits for a bit but I did absolutely nothing all day and felt very lazy. Dai said that that was the point. In any case it was great and I was very spoiled. As usual!

No comments: