Monday, February 26, 2007

Cross your fingers for me...

It's gone. The envelope has been sealed, the contents checked a hundred times. Even in my sleep; I woke last night with a terrible but unfounded fear I forgot to sign something. Applying for postgraduate courses isn't easy; the amount of hoops you need to jump through, forms to fill in and references to obtain, it feels almost like an entrance exam in itself.
So it's been sent and Cardiff should receive it just in time. My personal statement has been worked and reworked; I'm hoping to pull off another memorable statement like the one which got me into university despite my poor A-level grades. So cross any spare things you might have, fingers, toes, legs, if appropriate, and wish me luck, because I really want this. I think I've come a long way this year already; I want to keep this dream alive.
Here's hoping I get accepted.

No comments: