Friday, October 12, 2007

Hooray for rugby!

It's been ages since I watched a lot of rugby. For years I wasn't allowed to watch it (don't ask). But having been spending a lot of time with Dai's family, who like most Welsh people, it seems, are pretty keen on the whole game, I've watched a good amount. It's been fun. Even if Wales were awful. We even went to watch Wales beat Japan at the Millennium Stadium, which was lucky, seeing as they only won 5 matches in the past 18 months.

Anyway, the World Cup being shown on ITV has been shocking. Adverts, poor camera work and dodgy commentary have driven me insane. And I know virtually nothing about it. There may be good news though - Digital Spy says that the BBC have the contract for the 6 Nations until 2013. It's got to be better than ITV.

No comments: