Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween/Samhain resolutions

I know it's time for pumpkin carving and trick-or-treating, but here's something else I do this time each year - I make resolutions. Like New Year resolutions (and after all, for pagans this is the beginning of the year.)

Last year, I wanted to let go of the stuff I didn't need anymore. And remember to send cards to my relatives on their birthdays. I did pretty well on both, although my birthday thing fell apart when I had to change diary in September.

So it's back on the list. Along with, keep in touch with people better, get a better work ethic, get to the gym more often, stop being so embarrassing to my boyfriend when I'm drunk...you know, the usual. The difference this year is that I have noted them on my Facebook, using an application! So we can find out how rubbish (or good) I've been. Happy seasonal festival of your choice, people! I do so enjoy saying that...

No comments: