Tuesday, May 29, 2007

New looks!

This blog had had a bit of a makeover. Pretty, huh? And much nicer than the pink, and I love pink, so that's saying something.

Well - I've done all I need to do for my course, so I'm kind of putting my house in order a bit, figuratively, and literally! I've got to get my stuff up here sorted so I can move out soon. I'll be going back to Plymouth, and then I'll be looking for a place in Cardiff for next year, and applying for loans and stuff to pay for the course.

I'm also listening to Gwen Stefani's The Sweet Escape (the album) on repeat at the moment, perhaps in an attempt to stop myself thinking about the parents and their divorce too much. Suffice to say, both sides are sharpening claws. Which is a shame because they all agreed to my plans for my graduation, but I'm dreading having to go home, and what it's going to be like when everyone's in the same room. They all want me to go home - which just makes me want to avoid it for as long as possible. Everyone seems to have theories about what the other is up to, and I've seriously had enough. And I will not be going to court.

Zander has had it tough too - he finally got a girlfriend and she messed him around in the worst possible way. Girls, think about the worst thing you could do...and then the actual worst. That was it. So he finished with her.

But other than that, my life is wonderful. I've got some great work lined up for the Summer, although more of it would be nice. Again, I'm stewarding at festivals. And there's some other ideas in the pipeline. Plus, let's not forget, I know what I'm going to do with my life. Well. Sort of.

No comments: