Saturday, June 09, 2007

Busy...but not with anything useful

The ideas in the pipeline which I hinted about mean that this blog is now just a journal, rather than also a testing-station for my writing....not that anyone reads this crap anyway! But in any case, rumour has it next year I'm expected to blog something everyday, so I'd better get into the habit of being more regular.

The weather here has been gorgeous...this week I've done nothing useful, but I did take some stuff home, and spent a day in Cardiff with Dai, and went to Oakwood theme park - which was a really fun day, except the new ride did something to my neck - and yesterday was a meal and cocktail celebration to bid goodbye to a friend. Tonight is the SUCS (Swansea University Computer Society, funny name huh? Gotta love those geeks...and god knows I do!) beach barbeque. Now I'm not in SUCS, more of an associate, but that doesn't mean I won't be there with firewalls on. Ha. I'm not funny.

By the way, there's going to be a 'Potato Picnic' on the 1st July, starting from Girton Parish Church in Girton, Cambs, to walk to the trial GM potato site. Sounds like a fun, fluffy anti GM thing. Speaing of July, that's a busy month - I've got lots of work on, which is good. And graduation. Despite talking about it all the time, I still can't believe I'm going to have a degree.

No comments: