Friday, June 15, 2007

It's all coming to an end...

Well today I'm heading home again to take more stuff back. I'm going throuh all my clothes and taking all my posters and decorations down. It's the end of an era. I've lived in this house for two years, and it will be sad to leave. Before we leave, however ,we have to clean it, and the less stuff we have in it the better!

A divorce hearing for my parents happened yesterday. From what I understand, we are to sell our home and business and split the money equally between them. Dad has tried to secure some sort of inheritance for Zander and I, but it failed. I understand why: but I work on the premis that I have no inheritance. I hate it when people are basically waiting for their parents to die so they can inherit. But this decision means that I will have no base, and there will be no 'matrimonial' home. A recent conversation with my mum left me very angry when she implied we were no longer a family. But if she feels that way then that's fine by me. Even if that means I have no mother and have no idea who my biological father is. I'm not sure when the selling will all happen - maybe next year sometime. I think my mother will press to do it as soon as possible.

Anyhow, I need to press on with the sorting. My bike's going to have to go this time too. But it'll be back when I get to Cardiff. Maybe when everything gets sold I could get Dad to move to Wales! Now there's an idea!

No comments: