Thursday, June 28, 2007

Just a little update from me

I've been moving Dai out today and yesterday. I rather gulitily filled his roof cuboard thing with my crap last week, but it'll be moving soon...well as I soon as I go home. I'll be working at fflam the weekend before graduation, so if you come to the bar I could be serving your pint!

First job however is T in the Park. I'm stewarding, and it's going to be LONG shifts, but it's not too long a period, just 5 days. But it's a long way to go from Cardiff. Not ooking forward to the coach journey that's for sure!

I'm leaving Swansea for a while now, I'm going to miss it, but I know I'll be back. Everything at home, by the way, is becoming clearer - looks like we might have the divorce agreement settled soon.

Anyway for the first time ever Dai is in bed before me. I think he's trying to seek my attention so we can watch West Wing on the laptop. Makes a change - normally he's the one tapping away at a computer while I'm falling asleep.

No comments: