Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Television is so depressing!

I can't watch Neighbours anymore. It's too full of angst. And Doctors (which was a house favourite while I was an undergrad) is waaaay too emotional and deep now, not vaugely crap, which was how I liked it. At the time, we devised a whole drinking game based around its predictability, but now, it's all just too much drama for me. I can't cope with it!
Torchwood is the only thing keeping me sane in the television stakes. That and Charlie Brooker, whose book I'm reading at the moment. I just hope his Screenwipe comes back on soon.

1 comment:

Pandorah said...

It is true...Very very sad. I don't get a chance to see Doctors anymore, and if I'm lucky enough to get an afternoon off and see it...tis worthless. Oh! Bring back the days of House 81!!
Loving Torchwood too!
Missing you
Hugs xxx