Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Things I don't like

Because I'm feeling grumpy, I'm going to write a list of the things I don't like (instead of shouting them at Tim). In no particular order:


• Dry ski slopes. Slippy AND spiky. Yuk.

• The smell of prawns being fried in butter. Gopping.

• Nature programmes (not all, just the really long, boring, life-cycle ones.*yawn*)

• Camomile tea. It’s just not nice. And doesn’t calm me down.

• Roobios/redbush tea. As above.

• Running machines.

• Chewing gum on pavements – I’ve never spat out gum in my life. Who does?

• Spam. Grrr.

• Period pains. I do not need practice for labour right now, leave me alone!

• Coriander leaf. It tastes like soap!

• Big leggy ’house’ spiders. Spiders should live outside!

• Tasteless crappy lager. Recently discovered Japanese lager is rather nice.

• Jools Holland. Smug git.

• Carbon offsetting. It doesn’t solve the problem. Fly less, yuppies.

• Things (like phones) which haven’t got Wifi, when they so easily could have!

• Pro-life people, particularly men (who will never get pregnant anyway), who preach to people, especially young people.

• Hangovers. Such a waste of time, it drives me mad!

• Jo Whiley. Well maybe not her personally, just the way she sucks up to musicians. Sorry, but not EVERYONE is ‘great live’. And not EVERY single is wicked.

Well, I feel better now. I apologise, because I know I've generalised a lot here. But it's a rant. Raaahhhh!

No comments: