Sunday, February 26, 2006

I was dancing...yeah!

I got to go dancing! I text a friend of mine, and they were going to the infamous Baron's (seen Twin Town? It doesn't look like that inside now, mind.) so I went too. We danced non stop, the music was cheesey, the floors unbelievably sticky, and the all inclusive alcohol flowing from the own brand bottles, so a real classy night out. I had a great time! You know you're in Wales when it's 1.30am, you're in a club and the Stereophonic's 'A Thousand Trees' is playing and everyone knows the words. I actually think Kelly Jones single handedly boosted Wales' university applications. (I'm a good girl so I checked out the courses...that's not to say I never had a ginormous crush on Kelly.)
Today we are going to the beach and getting ready to leave Wales tomorrow. I'm pretty much packed. Not going to be great fun, but it's one of those things I guess. Back Wednesday.

No comments: