Saturday, October 21, 2006

No money? Oh well, go out on the piss anyway.

Right. So no loan yet. Damn. Car tax due. Bollocks. (Large) Overdraft maxed out. Nice. Must be due a night out then. Bethan: "Let's go out dancing on Friday night!" Wicked, as I keep saying, square donkeys wouldn't keep me away. Tim: "You getting drunk on Friday night?" Sure am, I'm going to Jaks, it's illegal to be sober when you get in there. But, my, was I drunk by the time I got in there. It seemed to take ages for us to all get going; we've all had a very hard week, what with the paper being printed this weekend and me being let down left right and centre plus all the emotional trauma. We got into Jaks and I just stood there and giggled. I knew I needed to take off my coat and dig out some money but it was an effort. Time to stop drinking. I usually stop at 11, then dance it out and ta-da, no hangover. So: much water, much dancing. No hangover, but am markedly tired. I had a good night though! Ooh: Bethan kissed a man for the first time since her ex...awesome...that's pretty damn cool.
So today, research, lazing around, nice. Boyfriend away working. Found an amazing course...MA in International Journalism...is that perfect or what? I think I've changed my mind about the Dr thing....

No comments: