Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Found a flat!

Well, Timmy and I found a flat yesterday, which had the effect of scaring the life out of me. This is actually happening, and I still don't know how I'm going to pay for it. I'm not sure this is a good idea anymore. I was in a right state yesterday, but today I have busied myself writing letters and trying to finish my loan stuff. I'm still panicking, but I have to hang on and see what happens.

Dad complained I don't see the family much. Which is true, but because I work away it is the way it is, plus I miss Dai a lot, and he's working full-time. And going home reminds me of the divorce and makes me sad. But I'll be home tomorrow until Friday, because I have an appointment on Saturday as we're offically moving into Cardiff. The uncertainty about funding this course is doing my head in, but I can't give up until all the forms are in.

Dai tells me we'll get through this. I am finding it really hard.

1 comment:

Sean Handley said...

Hang in there, Charlie. Life's full of ordeals and the rewards are all the sweeter when the difficulties subside.