Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Oh and....

One week before my graduation, my parents became offically divorced.

Three years, one torn apart family, countless tears.

I thought that I would gain a sense of closure from it being finalised, but as the financial settlement is still on-going, it hasn't happened. I am beginning to suspect that actually, there will only be closure for me once I do it for myself. But I can't see me being able to until I feel independent from both my parents, and that won't be for a couple of years, I suspect.

The course is so expensive, and the loan available isn't enough. I need to do it, I want to do it, but right now, I'm worried I won't be able to. I have had enough of being broke...not being paid yet is frustrating me, but I'm back where I was a few months ago, wishing I was free to get a full-time job and come back later. But then, I think, it's now or never. Another year...and I'll be able to fly?

No comments: