Saturday, March 11, 2006

By Special Request; Breasts!

Bethan and Penny are, of course, the very special requesters. Actually they've got a good point, a lot of time is spent talking about breasts; mostly our own, as we have best experience of them.
Penny is slender. Very slender in fact, and not just by my standards. However, she does it all without managing to look like a 12 year-old boy. How? She has slim hips, an even slimmer waist, and breasts which although small, are large in proportion to her body. She says it's all air filled, but then showed us (in her pajamas, perverts) the difference, sans bra. Well, as Bethan would say, I was holding myself back. Her boyfriend's a lucky man.
I'm a shortarse, as I've mentioned before, and what Bravissimo would call 'super curvy'. Which means that the difference between my waist and bust is significant. And I've always thought of my breasts as my best feature (well, for as long as I've had them, anyway). They are...medium. Or small, if you come from my family, where I'm beginning to think someone managed to concieve after a threesome with a pair of watermelons. Don't even think I'm joking. At family parties, my Nan and her sister get stuck in doorways, when walking sideways. And it's not excess baggage - just the way they're all shaped. I daily thank the errr, divine, or whatever, for my less extravagant breasts and the hips to balance them out. I am the hourglass people bang on about. With freakishly muscular legs to boot.
Bethan is similar in many ways, but I suspect would describe herself as more of a pear, as that's where her genes lie. As apposed to watermelons. But actually, she balances out well. Her breasts are definitely bigger than mine. Then again, she says that in proportions, mine are probably bigger (she's at least average height). Let's just call them sumptuous, because I love that word, and Bethan is more than a handful, so it's apt, too. And I am more than happy to reliquish the large breast crown to Bethan. As it's her. In fact, I'd probably look more like her, if it wasn't for that freak accident I can't remember at all (yet am convinced happened) when I was cruelly but unintentionally smacked on the head with a giant hammer and ended up six inches shorter than I should have been. (Not really, the women in my family rarely exceed five foot).
Anyway, I hope that fills their breast blog requirements!

Since I've been exercising I've had a stupid amount of energy. Strange but true. I went out on Thursday, threw some granny pants at the band we went to support, drank a bit and hugged everyone several times. And yesterday I was itching to go out dancing. It's made me realise how much I miss Will. Will was my dancing friend. We were very close, and had the same awful taste in music. Which was why we could go out dancing together. He never made a move on me (wish I could say the same) but was enough to throw off the wierdos when we were out. All the boys I know know like good music, and won't dance, or get the wrong idea.
Enough moaning, I'm going to Bristol later to go to a benefit Charley's putting on for our friends. It's mostly folk, but with cheesy DJ-ing from his flatmate! Yay! Much danceage tonight then.

No comments: