Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Rocky Horror...and I don't just mean my family!

So I'm back in Plymouth. I have survived the book wars, which take place at the end of every Spring term, where students fight over library books to take out to do essays over the holidays. I am unscathed as well - I'm beginning to think I always choose the hard titles, hence me nearly always being able to get hold of books.
I also survived last weekend. There was a house party on Friday, which was amazing until we all got way too drunk, when I lost the power of communication and really messed up...Saturday was another house party, this time in Bristol, which was really nice. And Sunday I went out to dinner with my Mum and Nan for Mother's Day. In Plymouth. Which was really tasty, actually, they did me a delicious stirfry, with loads of yummy mushrooms.....mmmmm! It was also Syd's Birthday, but she's not nearby, so I rang her and we had a bit of a chat; I'm thinking of getting on a megabus soon to see her and also visit Bethan this 'holiday' (If you had to do 7,500 words this holiday you'd use commas too).
So I'm finally here. I'm doing what I always do when I get home; being taken out for lunch by Dad, and cleaning. 48 hours into me arriving there's always a kind of arguement - at least one of us falls out with the other, but with that out of the way this morning I'm hoping that's all over and done with.
My brother had a spare ticket to see Rocky Horror tonight, so we went to that, all dressed up and so on. I love Rocky Horror, and tonight was probably the best one I've seen! My favourite musical? Probably, actually, although offically Chicago holds that title. It was wicked, so glad Zander's friends couldn't/wouldn't go with him!
Anyway, it's late. I have to go peel myslef out of electric blue fishnets stockings before I go to bed. Night all!

No comments: