Saturday, March 11, 2006

My Style Gurus

My Style Gurus

This is a special post that I will update, as and when I find somone else to add. My taste is bold, which is why so much kid's TV is there, and I love anything 1950's inspired. So, to date;

Holly Willoughby http://www.hollywilloughby.co.uk/


From Holly and Stephen's Saturday Showdown, and Dancing on Ice etc etc. Fabulous taste. And gorgeous.



Sophie (My Parents are Aliens) www.granadakids.com/aliens



Ok, so it's not the best picture, but if you watch the show, you'll see the costumes for Sophie are pretty funky.



New Update 30th August 2006



Cyndi Lauper





Awesome make-up, huh? Definitely more inspiring than Madonna, although until she started getting her bikini line out at every opportunity, I was quite a fan.



I should also register my approval of Sheridan Smith. Star of one of my favourite shows, Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps, she has possibly the best cleavage on television. Admittedly, she's often seen in tracksuits becasue of her character, Janet, but I think she's rather lovely. She's made quite a career out of her breasts too, Grownups, the other BBC Three show she stars in was kept afloat by them. Although the guy with the Welsh accent was rather sweet too. The picture is from the West End production of Little Shop of Horrors, and some of the other pictures I've seen are stunning.

No comments: